Eisenbau Krämer GmbH is an internationally recognised leader in the manufacture of large diameter SAW steel pipes. We are one of the strongest players in the production of heavy wall and clad pipe products for the oil & gas, LNG, power generation and renewables industries.
Due to our continued growth in international markets, an exciting opportunity awaits the right candidate. This is a technically sophisticated environment which will suit an energetic and strategic thinker with clear vision and solid networking and communication skills. This is an opportunity to join a respected and growing company.
You'll work as a trusted and integral team member reporting directly to the Director of Sales, responsible for researching new business opportunities and finding new clients, leveraging the company reputation and your own industry contacts to best effect.
- Demanding and interesting projects
- Independent work, plenty of room for personal development
- A committed and dynamic team
- Diverse development opportunities
Your responsibilities will include:
- Forging and maintaining strong relationships with key contacts in existing and new accounts
- Developing opportunities to cross-sell products to existing clients
- Tender writing and submissions
- You take part in trade fairs and customer events
- Maintaining an accurate and ongoing sales pipeline
- Developing and leveraging the company’s branding and professional profile
- Regular communication with various specialist departments
You will need:
- Minimum four years of previous experience in a Sales management role
- A proven ability to develop and execute sales plans and strategies
- English language skills
- Experience in risk analysis
- Well-founded MS-Office knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to work within a multidisciplinary team
- Excellent communication, listening and presentation skills (German and English desireable)
- Strong background in negotiating, tendering and estimating
- A degree in engineering is preferred, but not essential
Our supportive environment will offer you lots of benefits, including a competitive salary, a friendly team, flexible working arrangements, and opportunities for training and development. This is a challenging role that will deliver great rewards to the right applicant.